‘Earth & Spirit’ A Restorative Women’s Retreat
Connecting to the Earth, to Ourselves and to our Community
At the heart of this retreat is a simple truth: we thrive when we connect. To the rhythms of nature, to the depths of our own souls, and to the vibrant stories of those around us. When we embrace the guidance of the Earth and nourish our own inner wisdom, we connect our mind, body and soul to live our fullest life!
What’s Waiting for You:
Time and Place: Friday, April 26th to Sunday, April 28th. A soul-soothing weekend at Wintergreen Studios, South Frontenac, Ontario.
Nourishment: Nurturing and delicious vegetarian meals, enriched with the company of other women.
Wellness and Growth: Enjoy a variety of sessions offered by gifted facilitators. Experience the calming embrace of forest bathing and mindfulness meditation. Listen to the ancient wisdom in Celtic and Indigenous storytelling. Feel the healing energy of sound therapy and embodiment practices. In addition to facilitated sessions, this retreat offers permission for you to lean into exactly what you need in each moment!
- Rest may be to choose sleep, time for reflection or to book a massage with our guest therapist,
- Explore may be an invitation from the basket I’ll be creating to explore the land and labyrinth,
- Play may be beautiful crafts and other creative invitations offered by Tara.
It’s about grounding yourself, embracing the present, and becoming part of a nourishing community to support your mental, physical and emotional wellbeing to live an enriched life.
Cost: The Retreat cost is $325. Meal & accommodation packages of your choosing range from $400-$460 for two nights in well appointed rooms and all your meals and snacks for three days. You can also choose to camp for $325.
The Hands & Hearts Behind the Retreat:
- Eartha, Facilitator and Grandmother in residence (Haudenosaunee and Celtic wisdom including sunrise and moon ceremonies),
- Claire Beach, Facilitator and Guide (Nature Therapy, Embodied Healing, Earth Intuition),
- Tara DeBlois, Retreat administration and creative wise woman,
- Laura Ireland, Sound Therapist and so much more!,
- Dr. Angela Hunt, Naturopathic Doctor (Herbal workshop).
Learn More and Register Here