This Winter, four Holistic Practitioners are gathering their wisdom and energy to create 5 weeks of wellness workshops to support and kindle the light in their community.
Every Thursday evening in February we will be gathering in the cosy community space of the Sydenham library from 7:00-9:00pm. The month will begin with a FREE taster evening where each practitioner will offer a mini session of sound therapy, yoga, nature therapy and EFT to share a little bit of what their week’s session will be.
Over the next four weeks you’ll receive wisdom and guidance to support your wellness journey through the Winter and into the Spring. Here’s what will be included in this incredible month long offering;
- iRest® Yoga Nidra and Mudras/Hand Yoga Postures with Maria Teglas of ‘Ready Blessings Yoga’
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) with Ellie Steele of ‘Evolution Wellness’,
- Sound Therapy and so much more with Laura Ireland of ‘Expressions for the Soul’,
- ‘Whispers of the Forest’ immersive nature therapy experience with Claire Beach of ‘Among the Trees Forest Therapy’.
Our intention with this workshop series is to bring wellness home. To support our community through the Winter and create a nourishing environment where we can all thrive.
Here are a few reasons why this workshop series might be for you?
- Increased sense of wellbeing & peace,
- Reduced stress & anxiety,
- Increased immunity,
- Improved sleep,
- Sense of empowerment as you take hold of your own wellbeing,
- Enhanced creativity,
- Feeling grounded,
- Sense of community and belonging.
Learn More and Register Here